Training & Mentoring
All NPS members have access to a panel of industry experts in a number of fields.
We have experts on the following :-
- Posing & composition
- Album design
- Web design
Members can use our Ask The Experts page to get answers to their questions.
NPS Accredited trainers
The following people / companies are accredited by The NPS for training. All of them have passed the stringent criteria to become accredited by us and are entitled to use the NPS Accredited Trainer Logo on their website and stationery.
Click on the name to learn more and see their website.
- EIP Academy - Run by Martin Grahame-Dunn, one of the worlds leading photographic trainers.
- Mark Lawrence. - A renowned trainer and photographer based in Surrey
- Paul Spiers. - Britains foremost photography marketing expert.
- Phil Melen - Owner of Melen studios and photographic expert.
- Terry Hewlett - A photographic trainer specialising in weddings and portraits.
- Aspire - A training centre in the Lake District teaching more than just photography.
- Dave Wall -Digital imaging, manipulation and workflow, studio lighting and business acumen.
- Stu Cooper - A Hampshire based wedding and portrait trainer.
- Learn To Light - The name says it all, photography lighting and much more.
The National Photographic Society are interested in hearing from experts who could get involved in teaching/training for the NPS. We are especially interested in gaining mentors to guide and assist those members wishing to further their photography.
Please email us or use the contact form if you are interested. Many of our trainers also help out at The NPS - www.thenps.co.uk/staff Please feel free to give them a call for more info.